Tuesday 22 August 2017

Kangaroo Valley Bushland, New South Wales

After exploring the Pioneer Village at Kangaroo Valley, the Machinist and I had a bit of a hike in the nearby bushland.


Old Bridge at Kangaroo Valley 

Rocks, moss and lichen = slippery! 

I just love this bushland floor collage

"Be careful on the decline, Helen!"

Can you see it?  Can you see the beauty in this collection? 

Mossy rocks and - although you can't see them here - lots of rabbit holes. 

I had to contain myself and NOT go hop pity-hopping on these rocks.  Instead, I listened
and delighted in the trickle of the stream

Forrest floor variety show

A carpet of stripped bark

No comments:

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....