Monday 13 February 2017

Jelly Belly Fan Club

We were at the kitchen table and a pack of Jelly Belly beans was being handed around for all to choose a flavour / colour or flavour / flavour combination.

(This is an exercise in extreme patience as others carefully select their beans by referring to the flavour chart on the packet).

OK, so we all get that.

However....

We all decided to smell the packet, too.

"This smell just reminds me so much of younger days.  I can't figure out what the dominant scent is, though..."

"Could it be pina colada?"

"Coconut?"

"Vanilla?"

Miss K, almost five years old, inhaled deeply

"It's Mama's house!  The jelly beans smell like Mama's house!"

I can live with that.

I know what I have to do to keep up a sweet home fragrance.



CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....