Friday 10 May 2013

AN UPCOMING WEDDING

Life in Review:

The workshop is being built.  What I haven't mentioned is that Workshop B is to be the venue for our Sarah and Cameron's wedding reception.  The thing is - it hasn't even been built yet, even though it is in the process of being built. 

Their wedding day?  THE SECOND OF JUNE.

THIS YEAR.

Can you feel it?  Can you feel the urgency?  The angst?

And yet, in my heart of hearts, I know it will be ok.  It will be beautiful and it will all be ok. 

1 comment:

emilyclare said...

I know its been far too long since I commented on here - but how wonderful that Sarah will be married soon (and in a hand-build shed no less!) - I remember how beautiful that pumpkin ball was and I suspect this reception can only be lovelier! Blessings to you in these busy planning days xx

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....