Tuesday 8 May 2012

His Lady

I didn't think it that important. I wasn't going to go.  But I'm sure glad I did.

The ultrasound revealed I had a 20cm (8 inch) ovarian tumour.

"When did that happen?"  "How?"

To cut a long story short, and not to downplay a major abdominal surgery, the tumour was benign and I'm now recuperating very well.  (Thanks so much for asking!) 12 days after my surgery, our first grand-baby - the beautiful, gorgeous Keiralea Anne De Bruin joined our family.

I simply cannot describe the love.  I tear up when I think of her, and sometimes - even - when I'm holding her, as I kiss her and feel her baba-soft cheek skin.

The Machinist insists I am now his Lady.  His Lady of Leisure.  I am his 'delicate' English rose.  Sometimes, he calls me "... the Ruby he found and claimed from that small country town in Africa, never to return..."

I am currently in limbo.  I am seeking projects.  I have plans.....

Thankyou so much for reading!

xxx

2 comments:

English Rider said...

I missed a lot, obviously. So sorry you had a health scare but always good to live in the era we do of medical progress and achievements. Recuperate fast and milk it for all the care and attention you deserve.

Mrs. White said...

I am so very happy for you!!

love from
Mrs. White

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....