Monday 12 January 2009

You Can't Rush These Things

Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet - Aristotle

When I first started creating our garden, I had one idea in mind - that I would never be able to fill it. It's not a large garden, but experience has taught me that even cultivating and planting a square metre of garden is laborious and time consuming.
To Garden is akin to Diet; you expect to see results very quickly.
My patience has been sorely tested, but looking around our garden plot now, soaking in the greenery I never expected to grow, I am in awe of the abundance.
Yes, patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet ...

No comments:

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....