Friday 16 January 2009

I Am Otter

I am in love with Sam's art, as are my family! It is too cute for words. Sam loves to create Otter art, but his talents are varied. Sam lives in London, and although I don't know much about Sam (yet), I am sure we'll soon get to know more about him. He has graciously allowed me to feature his art on my blog. You can view more of Sam's art by clicking here. His otter diary reminds me of the modern-day-male-form of Beatrix Potter stories. What do you think? Perhaps you could let Otter know what you think... She loves mail and both she and the Otter Keeper get so very excited when it arrives. Don't worry, they'll pass the message on to Sam...

This is Otter Keeper on his motorbike with sidecar. Next to him is Otter. Otter really loves Otter Keeper. She misses him when he isn't at home, and if she ventures out herself, via the Otter door in their flat, she misses being home with Otter Keeper.

This is Otter Keeper at home, listening (or pretending to listen) to Otter. She loves to chat to him, but isn't sure if he's 'all ears', all of the time


After all, it is all about her. It's all about Otter...

1 comment:

emilyclare said...

I absolutely adore otters! Oh yes, I made us go hours out of the way just to a otter sanctury in Scottland just to see them. And am thinking I would like a nice little creek by the side of my house for them to live in. And those illustrations are wonderful.

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....