Monday 5 January 2009

Eating Her Curds and Whey


I knew it would come. I knew the psyched state of mind would eventually thick-set, readying me for embarking on a new eating plan.

On Christmas morning, I had wanted to tell my friend, Margaret, of the intentions I had and what product I had chosen to assist me in losing weight. "Oh Margaret, I must tell you about this product I've been researching, which I'll be ordering early in the new year.."

"I have one, too, Helen - it's called Isowhey. I only had to use it for three days and already, I feel so much better".

Well!

Snap. That's all I can say, Margaret. Thanks for bursting my bubble.

Yeah. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

CATERPILLARS & KEEPING IT REAL

 Table talk amongst our children is and always has been, -  a rabbit warren . We start off in one hole and end up in another -  quick smart....